Focus on mobile lighting for 12 years
After-sales / Warranty
1. 15 day warranty: Within 15 days from the date of sale,Warsun products can be replaced with the same model for free in case of quality problems under normal use. If the product has been discontinued, it will be replaced with an upgraded product of the same model or another product with no lower performance than the original one.
2. Five-year Free Warranty Time: Warsun products enjoy free maintenance service if quality problems arise under normal use within 5 years from the date of sale.
3. The warranty period of rechargeable battery products is 1 year,while additional accessories are not covered.
4. Lifetime limited warranty: For products damaged due to improper use or beyond the free warranty period, we will provide a paid warranty, and the cost of which is based on the actual cost of replacement materials without additional labor charges.
5. If you need after-sales service, you can directly send an email to the mailbox, and we will handle it for you as soon as possible.
Warsun Torch Operation Instructions.
Thank you for choosing the excellent Warsun Torch. Please pay attention to the following items when using it:
1. In order to facilitate your correct operation of the flashlight, please read the manual carefully before use. Check whether the positive and negative electrodes of the battery are connected backward to prevent the product from being damaged due to short circuit.
2. It is strictly forbidden to use the power drive that exceeds the rated voltage and the battery that is wet, leaking and without over-discharge protection, which will cause damage to the parts and short circuit of the battery.
3. It is strictly forbidden to use in deep wells or coal mines where flammable gases exist, which will easily cause safety accidents.
4. When the flashlight is on, please do not put the lamp cap down on a flat surface, which will impede the flow of gas inside. Once the heat can not be dissipated, it is easy to damage the bulb or even cause a fire.
5. When using a torch, the object to be illuminated shall be at least 1m away from the light source to avoid damage caused by accidental illumination of flammable objects. Meanwhile, do not direct light into people's eyes, because strong light will cause permanent damage to the eyes.
6. Do not touch the torch immediately as it will generate high temperature when used statically for a long time. Cool it down with a non-combustible object in advanvce before use.
7. Do not disassemble the lamp cap frequently to avoid damage to the reflector or bulb.
8. Excessive bending or crushing of the shell will cause permanent and irreparable damage to the torch,resulting in functional failure.
9. Do not use it for a long time in the slope, high altitude, or strong vibration place in that it will increase the risk of product failure.
10. In the process of work, the bulb will be subject to excessive impact resulting in the breakage of its internal tungsten wire, and thus lose its use value.
11. Strobe mode is recommended not to be used for more than 15 minutes continuously.
Products being maintained routinely can provide you with long-term and high-quality service.
1. If the lamp is stained with seawater or corrosive liquid,please clean it with water and dry it with a hair dryer.
2. When the lamp is not in use or when cleaning the inside and outside of the product, please remove the battery and store it in a cool place.
3. In case of any abnormal condition of the product (e.g. when the light is significantly dimmed), stop using the product immediately, turn off the switch, and contact the nearest service center for support. At the same time, do not disassemble it by yourself. Any failure caused by self-disassembly will not be given for warranty.
4. Do not use old or new batteries or batteries of different brands together, otherwise inconsistent discharge may easily occur, causing irreversible damage to the torch. In addition, please replace the battery with insufficient power in time.
5. Please place the consumed batteries properly (note: keep them out of the reach of children and animals), and do not burn or disassemble them in a high temperature environment.
6. When the flashlight is not used for a long time, it is recommended to be placed at a stable and flat place less than 1m to avoid the extrusion of heavy objects, and measures should be taken to prevent falling and impact.
WARSUN products come with after-sales warranty service. If there exists any quality problems within 15 days of purchase, you can request a free replacement from the dealer. In addition,the product enjoys a free warranty within 1 year of purchase. After the free warranty period expires, it is covered by a limited lifetime warranty, with costly replacement of critical parts if required.The warranty rules are not applicable to the following situations:
1. Artificial destruction, disassembly and modification of the product.
2. Product damage caused by incorrect operation such as reverse battery installation.
3. Product damage caused by battery leakage.
Feel free to contact your local agent or send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions about Warsun products.
※ All pictures, statements and text information in the manual are for your reference only. Actual data is subject to offcial website www.warsun.net. NnigBo Warsun Optoelectronic Technology Co. LTD., has the ultimate power of interpretation and modification to the contents of the manual.